When it comes to bidding for a contract, preparation is a key element for businesses. Due to poorly aligned Bid Strategy, all too often submissions fail and contracts are lost to competitors. Weaknesses will also come across within a bid if your businesses does not have the processes, resources or strategic operations in place to deliver it. So, Bid Strategy Development is essential.
Carefully identifying the correct opportunities for your businesses and collecting intelligence in the market before tendering for the work will improve your chances of success. Knowing the capabilities of your business, market and clients allows us to prepare and deliver bids that meet their needs and are competitive.
Our team of consultants can work with your business to put a bid strategy in place or review and develop the existing bid strategy, in order to put in place a realistic and specific framework from which you can win work. Elements we cover with our Bid Strategy Development:
- Importance of a Business Growth Plan, Sales Pipeline and effective Business Development
- Targeted bidding and tendering leading to increased win rate and profitable work
- Role of Market Research
- Management of multiple bids, teams and locations
- Centralised consistent approach to bidding
- Overall resource & process management