Trust Us To Look After Your Project/Programme With Our Consultants
Many organisations have a 'JFDI' (Just Flipping Do It) approach to project and programme management which is fine if you are not conscious of the results or the outcome. Organisations that wish to deliver on time, within budget and realise benefits must approach the project or programme in a structured way ensuring, from the outset, that:
- The start up element is meticulously undertaken
- There are effective and competent project resources
- There is a strong / effective governance process in place - Change, Escalations, Project Board, Steering Groups
- That risks and issues are effectively identified and managed
We add much more value to your organisation than just providing a Project Team. Boomerang Consultancy provide you with the project / programme framework and support structure that delivers results in a timely manner, within budget not affecting the quality of the delivery.
Our Specialist Consultants compliment your team, sharing knowledge, experience and adding value. Our collaborative approach engages Business, IT, Internal and External Stakeholders to deliver commercially focused and measurable results.
We can offer the following:
- Project / Programme Office Setup / Management
- Full Life-cycle Project Management
- Business Case and PID Preparation
- Due Diligence of Programme or Project Start-up
- Programme Management - Strategy Alignment, Board Set up / Stakeholder Management, Conflict Management
- Project Management Recruitment - Let us sit in on the interviews to help you select the right candidate
- Project Co-ordination - Managing meetings, plans, document control
- Requirement Gathering Workshops - Let us be the 'Scribe', let us facilitate, let us be the 'piggy in the middle'
- Project Closure, Audits and Post Implementations Reviews
- Troubleshooting - Project / Programme Analysis (Help with the Continue or Close decision)
- Service Introduction - Ensure new products and services are launched onto your network in a structured manner using the ITIL framework to ISO standards to ensure the necessary post implementation support framework is in place.
Our Consultants have experience in a variety of sectors and specialisms such as:
- The NHS (Primary Care, Acute, Mental Health)
- General Healthcare
- Construction (Fit outs and interior furnishing)
- ICT (Telemedicine, PACs, Primary Care Systems
- N3 (the National Health Service National Network
- Service Management
We have a wide range of project and programme management specific training courses offered by our training partners such as:
- Prince 2
- Project Management for beginners
- Risk Management