ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
The ISO 14000 family addresses various aspects of environmental management. The ISO 14000 family provides practical tools for companies and organisations looking to identify and control their environmental impact and constantly improve their environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 and other standards within the family such as ISO 14006:2011 focus on Environmental Management Systems (EMS). The other standards in the family focus on specific environmental aspects such as life cycle analysis, communication and auditing.
ISO 14001:2015 sets the criteria for an environmental management system and outlines the framework that an organisation / company can follow in order to implement an effective Environmental Management System (EMS).
Having ISO 14001 will benefit your business:
- by reducing the cost of waste management
- by savings made on the consumption of energy and materials
- by lowering distribution and operating costs
- by increasing points received when completing PQQs and tenders
- by improving the image and perception of your business in the eyes of your clients, your staff, people within your supply chain and potential clients
- by providing assurance that the impacts to the environment is being measured and improved
- by standing out from your competitors that do not have certification
- by becoming a more consistent competitor in your marketplace